An awesome feature for aytm Prime and Corporate memberships is that users can operate within a team environment to better collaborate on projects.
Some fun facts regarding team accounts:
- Every user within a team has their own personal dashboard.
- All users in a team (including researchers) have access to the Team Dashboard.
- Any user can view, edit, and manage all surveys shared to the Team Dashboard.
- Surveys can be moved from one dashboard to another with ease. If a survey is being edited by another user, the dashboard will show a corresponding warning and instructions to inform other users.
Moving a Survey
If you are working on survey in your own dashboard and would like to share with the team so they can edit the survey, you'll want to move it to your Team Dashboard. Note: you can move a survey to your Team Dashboard or directly to another user on your team. See the GIF and directions below.
- Find the survey you wish to move from your dashboard.
- Click on the gear icon and find the Move Survey option.
- Click the drop-down to select TEAM DASHBOARD.
- Click Move.
- Tada, it's now in your Team Dashboard!
Please note: sharing a survey draft to another dashboard will give them full access to the survey with editing privileges. If you simply want to provide view/comment access to your survey draft, check out this article on sharing surveys.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to email@example.com or click the chat bubble at the bottom right to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you!