If you are building out your survey in the AYTM platform collaborate with your team or client using our Comments feature. Comments can be added at the overall survey level or attached to individual comments. Anyone you give access to a Survey Editor page will be able to review or add their own comments.
- When you begin editing your survey, you’ll notice on the left-hand side there is a list of icons. Below the question type icons, you’ll see a row of five icons, the second being the one for the comments feature.
2. You’ll also notice the same icon next to each of your questions, this allows you to make comments or questions on specific questions so the person reviewing your survey knows exactly where to look.
3. When you click to add a comment, a small window will open on the right-hand side of your page. You’ll then click on “Add New Survey Comment” and begin typing.
4. Once you’ve finished adding your note, simple press “Shift + Enter” to save.
5. There will be an indicator next to each question there is a note on, so you can easily see where you added your note.
We can also see these comments on our end, so we know exactly where to look while we’re helping you draft your survey.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out in our online chat and one of our client support technicians will be happy to assist you!