Fielding Health allows teams to view more detailed information for Surveys in Progress on the Dashboard. In addition to the actual number of completions, the number of ordered completes, and the percent of completes collected, team members will be able to gauge fielding health in real-time through a color-coded progress bar.
Learn more about Fielding Health in the Lighthouse Academy!
Color-coded health indicators
- Green indicates a healthy Incidence Rate—in other words, the actual incidence rate performance matches the estimated Incidence Rate.
- Orange indicates that a survey is at risk, or that the IR is currently coming in below the predicted range, though the study has not reached a re-pricing threshold.
- Red indicates that a survey has been paused, and you must reach out to our Success team for options to continue fielding, either with revisions to your screening criteria, or additional budget.
- Blue indicates that the survey has not yet received enough responses to generate an accurate fielding status.
Survey Status detail
- Click on the gear icon, and select Fielding Health, or click on the progress bar of the survey you wish to investigate.
- View the note about fielding health, the Predicted IR, the Current Status, the Predicted Median LOI, and the Actual Median LOI.
- For surveys with at risk or paused statuses, click the Open Term Data button to open the in-progress Report page to the question(s) at which respondents are being terminated.
- After investigating your Term Report, click the button to Get in touch with us, which opens an email message to our Success team, populated with the Survey ID, to discuss options for moving your survey forward.
Note: the Term Data Report is filtered to include respondents with a Screened Out status. Screened Out includes both those who did not qualify for the survey, and also those who enter the survey after a particular quota has been met.