Our Xpert Product Claims provides you with a step-by-step guide to quickly build and conduct research tests.
This Xpert test allows you to expose your target audience to a product, package, or concept you are preparing for market and helps you compare up to 80 claims so that you can choose the ones that resonate with buyers and are more likely to drive sales, leveraging the power of aytm's Advanced MaxDiff. Three to five claims are presented to respondents on a screen in an intuitive and fun experience. Your claims can be presented to respondents as a text box or a grid of images.
This Xpert Solution has the option to add our TURF analysis simulator. Discover the most powerful combinations of claims and calculate the most cost-effective bundle that will have the most significant potential impact.
See more on the Solutions Center.
Building your Product Claims Xpert Solution
- From the Solutions Center, click Get Started on the Product Claims card.
- Follow the prompts on the input page. You will need the following information:
- What are you evaluating (product, service, etc.)?
- What is the conversion event? (purchase, subscribe, etc.)
- What category does your concept fit into?
- Whether you’d like to survey only decision-makers/influencers, or not
- Estimate incidence rate (IR)
- Concept Image, name, and description (all optional)
- List of claims (between 7 and 80), which can include images
- Whether you’d like to ask about Ad Exposure Channels
- Whether you’d like to ask an Open Ended question to elicit suggestions
- Click the Quick Preview button to see how your Xpert Solution will be presented to respondents.
- Click the Target Market button to adjust Target Market settings, Review & Edit Survey to view it in the Survey Editor page, or Checkout to launch the survey as-is.
Configure your Product Claims Xpert Solution
- Click Review & Edit Survey to make additions to your survey from the Survey Editor.
- Click the appropriate buttons to add prequalification questions, or add regular survey body questions before or after the locked question set.
- Edit any soft text within a question or answer option. The pre-programmed logic within the locked portion cannot be edited.
Note: if you make edits within the locked portion, and then click Back to setup, these changes will be lost if updates are made, but any changes made outside of the locked set (e.g. additional questions) will be saved.
Note: Breaking the lock to make structural changes will revert your survey to a normal survey, and will not yield an Xpert Report on the Results page.
Xpert Report: Product Claims
Once your survey is in the field, you will have access to the same robust reporting tools that are offered with every aytm survey and some upgraded features specific to Xpert Solutions. The default report for Xpert Solutions will include a pre-built executive summary that includes narratives for Objective, Methodology, and Claims Comparison Report.
- Click on the respective headers to expand and collapse Objective, Methodology, Claims Comparison Report, Media Channel, and Claim suggestions.
- In the Claims comparison report, click Download Individual Statistics & TURF to export an Excel simulator file containing the summary and all combinations views.
See an example report here!
Use this Xpert Solution as an out of the box solution, or reach out to us to customize an Xpert Solution for your team.