If you would like to import your Video Responses to your Voxpopme account, you must first connect your aytm and Voxpopme accounts.
- Reach out to your aytm Account Manager, or our Support team to request Voxpopme integration.
- Reach out to Voxpopme at Support@voxpopme.com to request:
- Your Account ID
- API Key access and API Key
- Enable the account to have auto approval of videos
- Lower the account’s project minimum
Please be sure to let the Voxpopme team know the name of the account you will be integrating, to expedite setup on their side.
- When you're logged into the aytm website, click the Account tab, and select API Connectors from the menu.
Note: The API Connectors menu will not appear until step one, above, is complete.
- Enter your Account ID and API Key (obtained from Voxpopme support) into the respective text boxes, and click Save.
Once the connection has been created, you will be able to select Video Response completes from your aytm Results page and pass them through the API to your Voxpopme account.
Exporting Videos to Voxpopme
Once the above steps have been completed, and your survey has finished fielding, navigate to the Stats page.
- Click the Video Response icon at the top of the page, or to the right of the Video Response question header.
- Click the Show all tools button in the Video filters header.
- Click Export to Voxpopme on the desired video(s).