aytm Logic is a simple yet powerful way to program most surveys on the platform, covering everything from simple skip logic and piping to very advanced researcher needs, including custom variables, references, monadic survey design, groups, and more! With a series of simple language statements, written in [square brackets] right in the survey fields, you can build a tailored survey taking experience for respondents, while keeping full control of how the data is collected and compiled for analysis.
Here are a few examples of what you can do with aytm Logic:
- Show or hide a question/answer if respondent has selected a specific answer on another question
- Pipe-in top answer text from a ranking (reorder) question
- Skip respondent to the end of the survey if specific conditions are met
- Modify question text based on a cluster respondent becomes assigned to as a result of a typing tool section of the survey or other conditions
- Set up sequential monadic studies: show each respondent 3 batteries of questions out of 15 total batteries in the group
- Program a quiz, keep track of the progress and display customized results screens at the end.
Learn more about aytm Logic in the Lighthouse Academy!