In aytm logic, references and aliases can be used in multiple ways, achieving a wide range of possible text and survey flow manipulations.
When references or aliases pointing to an answer are used in survey flow operators without any additional modifiers, they are treated as a True/False, based on whether the respondent has selected this answer or not. Selection logic is only limited to references and aliases pointing to an answer.
- [show if @selectedForDetailedInspection] - The alias @selectedForDetailedInspection was placed on an answer level. The logic was placed in a different question, restricting the exposure to only those who selected the answer where the alias resides.
- [show if Q5A1] - Same as above, but with a direct reference to the first answer in the fifth question
- [show if Q5SQ1A1] - Same as above, but with a direct reference to the first answer of the first sub-question in the fifth question
- [skip to Q10 if Q5A1] - Skips respondent to the Q10, if respondent selected A1 on the Q5.
- [skip to Q10 if not Q5A1] - Skips respondent to the Q10, if respondent did not select A1 on the Q5