After you've made changes to the visualization or filters in a Concept Portal, you can save that version so when you come back to the portal, you'll pick up just where you left off. You can also share the portal with colleagues, regardless of whether they have an aytm account.
- Click the Insights Portal icon in the left menu. Here, you can view and edit the name of the Portal, and see the user name and date of the last saved edit.
- Click Revert Portal to go back to that version.
- Alternatively, click the Save button to save your current view, including any filters, which concepts are shown, etc.
- Click the Save As button to save a new version, which will open in a new tab, and appear in the Insights Portal section of your aytm dashboard.
- Click the Export icon in the left menu.
- Click the XLSX button to download the current view to an Excel document. This download will reflect any applied filters, as well as your selections from the drop-down controls on screen.