- Click on the third tab in the Statistics page tool bar to access View Options. Here is where you’re given the option to switch between different visual chart styles such as Pie Charts, Column Charts, Percent Column charts, Bar Charts, and Percent Bar Charts.
Note: Select the "X" to show no charts and just display the numerical data.
- Select the chart style you find most useful.
- Data will present its self in sophisticated visual representations.
In this example, we'll use a bar graph.
- To view your results geographically go to the sidebar and select the third tab from the top, this tab will allow you to adjust your “View Options”
- Select the map pin icon from under "View Options" to begin analyzing your geographical data. A map view will be provided to showcase the geographical distribution of your answers.
- Click any dot on the map to gain more insight to a respondents geographic information and their responses.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to email@example.com or click the chat bubble at the bottom right to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you!