My Dashboard provides you point-of-use access to your drafted surveys, the surveys you have in progress, and your survey results all in one place. Use My Dashboard to easily navigate, organize, and access your surveys as you develop and field them.
My Dashboard organizes your surveys into three categories:
- Surveys in progress - provides a list view of all the live surveys you have in field.
- Note: Within this folder, each study is provided with Fielding Health, a feature which allows you to see the Incidence Rate of your study in real time. Check out our Fielding Health article to learn more!
- Drafts - provides a list of the unpublished surveys you are programming.
- Completed - provides a list of surveys that have finished fielding with the respective results.
1. Accessing My Dashboard
2. Accessing Your Surveys
Organize your completed surveys and survey drafts by adding folders.
3. Adding Folders to Your Dashboard
4. Moving Surveys into Folders