Your membership details are always at-hand within aytm's platform. Find billing details, add licenses, and update budgets with just a few clicks.
1. Managing Teams (as an Account Administrator)
- Click Account in the main navigation and select Manage Teams. This page consists of a list of all the teams you manage.
Note: In the instance that you do not manage a team, this page may not be available.
- Click the gear icon on the right-hand side of each row to view that team’s Dashboard, Edit team (name and/or members), toggle between Regular / Stealth settings, manage the team, change the Physical address, or Remove the team.
Note: when teams are set to Stealth, users will not be able to locate them in the Follow a team menu on the main dashboard. A Stealth team is not listed or searchable.
2. Managing Your Team (as a Team Administrator)
- Click Account in the main navigation and select My Team. Here you have access to a list of team members in addition to their email, status, number of surveys, role, and number of budgets they have access to.
- Click the gear icon relative to a team member to Reset password, edit User Role, edit Access to budgets, or Remove user.
- Fill in the email address, First name, and Last name, select their team role, and click Invite to invite a new team member to join.
- If you have multiple teams on your account, click the drop-down that appears across the top to switch to another team.
Learn more about adding users to your team.
3. Managing Memberships (as an Account Administrator)
- Click Account in the main navigation and select License. This page contains your membership details, billing information, and a dropdown menu consisting of actions to manage your membership.
- Click on the drop-down to view options to upgrade or downgrade your License.
Learn more about license options.