While team members can search surveys developed by members of their own team, team admins can search surveys developed across the entire account (excluding stealth team surveys). Both roles have a valuable part to play in the collaborative development of surveys. As your team develops more surveys collectively, it is important to know how to search your collections relative to your needs.
1. Filtering Team Surveys
- Click the Search all Surveys button in the left-hand navigation above Team Dashboard. You will be directed to the Search All Surveys page containing a search bar across the top and a list of all the surveys produced by your team below. This list contains surveys that are drafted, in progress, completed and scheduled.
- Click the search bar to produce a drop-down menu to filter this list by Survey Type, Survey Status, Question Type, Geography, or other indicated by the abbreviation of etcetera (ETC).
- Click one of these filters to filter this list according to your needs. The filter will be added to the search bar and the list will show results relevant to your selection.
2. Removing a Filter
- Click the X to the right of the active selection in the search bar and the results below will reset accordingly.
3. Filtering Team Surveys with Search Terms
- Click the search field and type in your search term. The dropdown will populate with specific contexts where your search term may be relevant, such as: title, ID, template name, content, survey owner, and notes.
- Click the context relevant to your search term to add it as a filter.
4. Filtering Team Surveys by Date
Use the calendar icon to the right of the search field to search surveys based on specific dates and date ranges.
- Click the calendar icon to activate the date-based filter menu. On the left-hand side of the menu are pre-built, date-based defaults, and in the center are two calendars, juxtaposed, for inputting date ranges.
- Select a date (or date range) from this menu.
- Click Apply, and the list of your team’s surveys will update accordingly.
5. Bookmarking Filters
Once you have filtered your surveys, you can bookmark the parameters for point-of-use access in the future.
- Click the bookmark icon to the right of the search bar.
- Name the bookmark.
- Click Add Bookmark to save the filter parameters. The bookmark will be saved in the adjacent filter menu.
Use the arrow to the right of the calendar for quick access to the survey status filters and bookmarked searches.
Note: Bookmarking and other Team Dashboard features are not be available to Lite and Plus users.