Let’s take a look at virtual questions relative to tags.
Creating Virtual Questions using Tags
- On the Results page, click Data Lab, and click on the Virtual questions button, or drag it into place in your report.
- Click Switch to advanced mode along the top of the A1. text box.
- Click the A1. field, and select tag from the drop-down menu, then =.
- Provide a value for your tag in single quotes and type a label the field to the right.
Note: If you would like to see the word cloud associated with a tag, be sure to include the question number where those words appear, so the system knows to pull that data as well.
- Add a tag in the A2. field in the same way.
- Click Generate Data to generate the chart. This will allow you to quantify the respondents, build charts, or filter the survey data to create a virtual question based on specific tags.
Once the stats update, you can see the word cloud and the open-ended comments.