By selecting a Research Type for your survey, researchers can organize surveys, search all surveys by Research Type, and see Research Type in Survey Specifications on the Results page.
Adding Research type
- On the Target Market page or the Survey Editor page, click the Research Types drop-down to the right of the Enter your survey title... field.
- Select from the following Research types:
- Ad/Campaign Effectiveness
- Attitudes and Usage
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Equity
- Brand Health
- Claims Testing
- Concept Test
- Creative Test
- Customer Segmentation
- Flavor/Scent/Variant Testing
- Habits and Practices
- Idea Screening
- Jobs to be Done
- Line Optimization
- Packaging Test
- Price Optimization
- Product and Feature Optimization
Searching by Research Type
- From your dashboard, click the Search all surveys button in the left menu, or Search surveys above the Surveys in Progress tab.
- Type a research type category into the search field and hit enter, or scroll down to Research type and select an option.
Viewing Survey Specifications
- On the Results page, click the Survey Specifications tab.
- Under Order details, Research Type appears next to Type:.
Note: Type will only appear on results pages for which a Research Type was selected on the Target Market page. This will not appear to surveys fielded under the former Research topic drop-down.
Changing Research type after fielding
After your survey is in field, you can change the Research type from your Dashboard.
- Locate the survey in your Dashboard in the Surveys in Progress tab or the Completed tab.
- Click the settings wheel on the right side of the row, and select Research Type.
- Select a type from the drop-down, and click Save Settings.