On the Target Market page, you can set up geo-targeting through quota groups for many countries.
Geo-targeting various countries
- For countries for which geo-targeting is available, click the Location search field.
- Type the name of the region you'd like to target, or scroll through and click on the option.
- Enable as many regions as you need within a single quota group.
- Click the X to the right of a region to remove it from the quota.
Geo-targeting in the United States
- Click the Location drop-down and select Regions/States/Counties, Metro Areas, or Postal ZIP codes.
- With Regions/States/Counties or Metro Areas selected, click in the search box to scroll through the list of available locations, or begin typing keywords into the field.
- With Postal ZIP codes selected, type or paste relevant ZIP code(s) into the text box. Check the box next to Add 25 mile radius to target a radius around any code(s) included. Click the drop-down arrow to choose a different radius.
Note: There is a limit of 12,000 zip codes when using the zip code radius tool.